September 18, 2013

Wednesday's Loves

Loving that I went out to an all-you-can eat sushi place last night with 2 high school friends. 
The only picture I took was one of my Corona that I had before my meal.  We were way to hungry and I didn't realize that I did not take a picture of all of the sushi we ate!  They were good!!


Loving the new pen I bought last night at Chapter's.
  I paid way too much for it but love the heaviness of the pen and that it writes beautifully.
Bonus that it matches my Lily Pulitzer agenda.


Loving and obsessing with my new Electrolux cordless vacuum.
Perfect vacuum for the the mid-week clean up.


Loving that there was no partners at work today...
and that I was able to catch up on some homework.


Loving that I was able to prepare a great supper tonight for Bidou and I in the matter of 15 minutes...
and it was delicious!



What are you loving today??

0 comments:

Post a Comment